AdSense Mobile Ad

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dell customer and technical service

As I told you, I had some problems with a Dell Vostro 1710 laptop. I expected a better overall quality. By the way, what broke were the ethernet card and the SD/MMC reader.

I called Dell customer service in Spain and, after opening the ticket, they informed me that the technical support would be sent at my house the following day. Indeed, the technical service phoned back to me in a matter of hours to schedule the appointment.

The following day Dell's technical service came on time, which is pretty relevant here in Spain. The substituted the broken motherboard and, except a small problem with my Solaris (the guy never heard of that), the problem was fixed in a matter of minutes.

Bad or unfortunate laptop, good service.

No comments: