- support for ZFS root filesystems during setup, which is something which makes me think about upgrading a couple of server! ;)
- ZFS rollback without unmount
- zfs send supports incremental backup from snapshot
- gzip compression support for ZFS file systems
- double parity RAID-Z support
Please consult the list of known bugs before deploying this version of Solaris 10, as usual. The only thing that blocks me from deploying Solaris 10 on my development workstation since version 05/08 is bug 6586621 which hasn't been fixed yet.